Patrick Ta Major Glow Lip Shine Review She Expensive

Today, im going to be trying out this beautiful product here, its from patrick taught beauty and its the major glow lip shine that i got here in the shade shes expensive. In my june 2022 boxy charm, lux box, so that unboxing video is up here on youtube if you havent seen it yet. But i just love trying out new lip products and i love lip glosses and im excited to try out another product from patrick taw. I havent tried out very many just what ive gotten from boxycharm in the past, but this retails for 22.. So for me its a special treat like thats expensive for a lip product. This is supposed to be very moisturizing as well, which is something im very excited about, because my lips are so dry right now they just look terrible. They need shine, they need hydration. So hopefully, this beautiful product here will give my lips exactly that. So lets go ahead and check out the applicator, its more of a arrow shaped angled applicator, oh my gosh. This smells so good. It smells both minty and fruity. Oh and sweet, like all of my favorite lip smells kind of our lip product smells mixed into one. Oh, my gosh thats amazing. I cant stop smelling it. I love that lets go for a swatch, oh yeah, clear is pretty much how this is, but so shiny, and it does have a little bit of shimmer sparkle in it as well.

I think this is going to look beautiful on the lips lets, go ahead and find out it just glides right on very nice and slick. The applicator is so perfect. The angle, the shape of it just makes applying it so easy and im just watching my lips become transformed, not dry anymore, no more dry patches, so this really is immediately moisturizing im, also getting a slightly cool feeling, maybe because of that mint smell. It also feels really refreshing on the lips, and it just looks so pretty that shine. You can barely notice any of that shimmer sparkle, its so tiny. I think it just kind of helps enhance the shine, and it is so moisturizing that the lines in my lips look smoothed out so its giving that illusion of more plump lips as well. Even though this isnt necessarily like a plumping lip gloss, its so hydrating and so shiny that it really does enhance the lips and its not sticky wow, this is beautiful. This is an amazing lip gloss. Just every feature about this is exactly what i would want in my lip gloss, the smell, the look, the feel it is perfect. This has very high ratings online on the sephora website, especially, and i completely agree – i cant stop looking at my lips in the mirror. Im just loving this, its an absolutely perfect lip gloss that i really do feel like seems like its worth 22 dollars like everything about it, even the packaging, whereas i feel like so many times.

I try out a lip gloss: thats, expensive and im like i just dont get the high price point with this. You actually get it its fantastic. I think it comes in three shades and i seriously love it so much. I would love to get this in other shades, which, if youve tried any of the other shades. Let me know how they are and if youve tried this, i would love to hear your thoughts on it in the comments down below. But thank you so much for watching my video today be sure to like comment and subscribe to my channel.

The post Patrick Ta Major Glow Lip Shine Review | She’s Expensive appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2022/06/12/patrick-ta-major-glow-lip-shine-review-shes-expensive/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Makeup Haul Along With Review Of The Products

Big Ten Conference, American football, Ohio State Buckeyes football, Michigan Wolverines football, Penn State Nittany Lions football IG 10 Overturns Decision & Will Play Fall Football Ohio State Penn State Michigan