Mini Makeup Haul Along With Review Of The Products

This is astha and welcome back to another one of my makeup haul. So this is the mini makeup, all cookies from products, so they come here, but trust me. The products are literally amazing thats. Why im, sharing with you with you guys so is a particular site say, is also good for purchasing cosmetics experience, say um. I can say that, so this video also contains a mini review of these products. Just a short one, not an elaborate one uh just to let you guys know key in products. Equality casey here so yeah without any further ado lets quickly get into the video. And if you like, my video, then dont forget to hit the like button share. My video and subscribe to my channel lets get started so guys lets talk about our first makeup product, which is loreal infoliable 24 hours matte cover foundation. So this is the foundation from loreal or is foundation company board selena its a little bit expensive, but trust me. It is very, very good, so let me show you up the shade: it has a nice warm undertone so yeah, so you can see the difference. I guess the camera is catching the difference. So yeah, you can see the difference, its a very, very good foundation, its just amazing and im so glad i bought it so yeah. This was the first product, okay, so the next product that i have is a very, very famous concealer. So it is this la girl, pro concealer, so um i purchased this concealer along with the foundation um, both the things i purchased from myntra or donuts um.

This product is good, i wont, say its not good its definitely good. It has a good coverage ill show. This as well, so you can see it has a brush sort of applicator brush as an applicator, or you need to press it from right here and you get the product out, or this is good. It has a good coverage uh shade before the chair, because skin dont match highlighting concealers. So the shade is good. The coverage is okay, but i just want to say one thing: hyped up your concealer hair that its very good its amazing. I thats what i feel tk. I just love the inside concealer uh that concealer or corrector palette. So i just love that palette, so mujhay lakta. I would prefer that concealer over this, so its good. It has a pretty decent coverage, but its not as good as people say it is so yeah. This was my review on this concealer. Otherwise, its good, abrupt medium coverage, normal everyday, then its good, okay. So the next product that i have is this makeup. Fixer from maybelline, so i literally had only one makeup: fixer till now, which was swiss beauty makeup fixer i dont. Still i had one which was just beauty makeup fix it, but uh usuka, i dont know i didnt like the finish of that makeup. Fixer. It kind of gave a dewy finish, which i do not like all the time parties functions, so you kind of need a subtle makeup, fixer as well in your makeup kit, so this was uh, something that i really needed.

So this is a makeup fixer from maybelline. It gives a very nice matte finish. Um easy makeup fix. You can see it has given a nice uh finish to my face um, it fixes your makeup. Well, body achieved makeup, go fix, cut, matte finish, and it makes your makeup long, lasting, so yeah its a nice product overall and im really happy that i bought it. And now i have two makeup fixes and i think thats enough, because i dont use makeup fixers too much so yeah, okay, so the next product that i have is one of my favorite from this makeup haul. I just love that product that product is a lifesaver for oily skin people, because oily skin people tend to have a lot of open pores. So, yes, i am talking about a primer, so it is this primer from elf cosmetics. This is elf poreless, putty primer. So its going to be about time super cheesecake, as i always say you know, i just keep things in my cart and whenever they are on sale, i just quickly buy them. I always say this. I guess so yeah whatever so um. This is a primer from elf cosmetics. Let me take this out. It is a really good primer. This is the primer that im wearing right now or is going to be my first time or use kara, hair or trust me. I just love the finish. I was like uh one more thing.

I blended my foundation today with my hands. I dont know why i did not have any brushes or any beauty blenders. I had a beauty blender, but it wasnt damp. So i just used my fingers to blend my foundation and i dont know it was because of this primer or because i blended my foundation with my fingers. I dont know why, but i really got a nice. You know beautiful base and i just love the finish of my base job many of my hearts blend here, its primer color, so whether it was the primer or my fingers, that did the magic. But i guess it was the primer because its my first time use kara and its just amazing, its just amazing. So you can see it has a very creamy texture. It has a very creamy texture and its very, very soft, very very good. This is very, very good for people who have large open pores like oily skin people, usually tend to have large, open pores, so its good for people with oily skin. So yeah, obviously you wont see any difference, but its really good. I can feel it. I can literally feel it and ill definitely suggest this primer to oily skin people, its very, very good. Its very good is it. This is my favorite product and ill. Definitely suggest it to you guys, okay, so the next product and the most beautiful product from this entire makeup haul is this palette from you can be so this is, you can be fruit, pie, filling palette.

You can see the cover of this palette. This is so pretty so so so pretty, let me take this out its even prettier inside. So this is the palette, and i use this palette once the of pigmentation is amazing. Ill just show you right now. The pigmentation is amazing. The colors are amazing. You can see you get a mirror right here. The colors are so vibrant, so good, you can see its very, very pretty um. Yes, this palette did cost me a fortune like it was a fortune for me. It did cost me a fortune, but it was totally totally worth it like. I so wanted this palette in my makeup kit. I just bought it. I didnt think of anything i just bought it. So you can see. This is a very, very beautiful palette, with a very nice mirror inside. Let me show you some of the swatches, so lets see some of the swatches. You can see the pigmentation its very, very good, so you can see the colors are really pigmented its really good, and i just love the colors. These are so vibrant. Can you see it its so pretty? The palette is very, very beautiful and its a very nice product, its a very nice product, yeah its a little expensive. If you can afford it, try to afford it like save a little bit and buy this palette. If you like, colorful makeup, colorful eyeshadows go for this product, its very, very good, save a little bit and buy this product.

If you want to definitely if you want to so this is a very nice product, its go for it if you are liking it its very, very good and i purchased this product from purple.com uh. I think its available only on purple.com and its also available on amazon, but the price was really low. I think it was somewhere around 800 or 900 and i seriously thought that it is not the original palette so um. Today. Basically, you know q, my dew palette karido, so i just went for the original palette from purple.com, so yeah, i just love. This palette. Definitely go for this if you like it so yeah guys, those were all the products that i have recently purchased. I hope you guys, like the products, if you found this video helpful and if you enjoyed the video, then dont forget to hit the like button share.

The post Mini Makeup Haul Along With Review Of The Products appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2021/08/23/mini-makeup-haul-along-with-review-of-the-products/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Ten Conference, American football, Ohio State Buckeyes football, Michigan Wolverines football, Penn State Nittany Lions football IG 10 Overturns Decision & Will Play Fall Football Ohio State Penn State Michigan